Heavy sweating can cause embarrassment and trigger anxiety from when raising your arms during an important meeting or as you go to shake a hand to close a deal, These consistent instances of excessive sweating that are unrelated to exercise or other stimuli is known as hyperhidrosis and can be alleviated through Botox therapy.
Temporarily blocks the nerves that cause excessive sweating
"Am I the right candidate?"
- Sweat soaks through your clothes or drips off your hands
- Sweating disrupts normal daily activities
- Causes social anxiety, embarrassment, emotional distress, or social withdrawal
- Suddenly begin to sweat more than usual
- Experience night sweats for no apparent reason
- COSTS: The cost of this procedure may vary from patient to patient depending on various factors such as type of correction, surgical fees, and anesthesia fees. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
- Icing or anesthesia is used to prevent pain during the procedure
- Depending on the area and patient need, skin will be iced or anesthetized
- Each affected will receive several injections
- PERMANENCY: The effects last six to 12 months and then the treatment needs to be repeated
- No scarring
- No downtime is needed, although some patients may experience muscle weakness in the treated area which is temporary.
Dr. Chopra gives you the “Power to Re-Imagine Yourself” with the ENVISION Consultation. During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Chopra will discuss long term goals, an artistic treatment strategy alongside risks, benefits, and costs.
- Avoid certain medications including over the counter painkillers and other drugs that are known blood thinners. Blood thinners can lead to severe complications during surgery and recovery and are advised against during all surgeries
- Patients who smoke should plan to quit for several months before and after. Smoke inhibits the bloods oxygen supply, which can also cause severe problems during surgery and cause the recovery period to be prolonged.