If you're looking to freshen and rejuvenate the face but want to avoid a drastic change, going under the knife or long recovery times, non-surgical liquid face lifts are an ideal alternative. Dr. Chopra uses a combination of fillers to sculpt and support facial hollows and slackened skin, resulting in a comprehensive and seamless result that will take the edge off of aging. Completed within the time it takes to grab lunch, results are instant with zero downtime. What makes this procedure truly unique is the ability to give you the custom results that you want.
- Rested, energetic appearance
- Gentle lift, reduced lines, creases, wrinkles, and folds
- Restored fullness and natural contour of the face
"Am I the right candidate?"
- Lackluster skin, lines, wrinkles, sunken skin
- Enhance natural appearance with a minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure
- Smooth and contour wrinkles, lackluster, sunken skin without an invasive procedure
- COSTS: The cost of this procedure may vary from patient to patient depending on various factors such as type of correction, surgical fees, and anesthesia fees. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
- Icing or anesthesia is used to prevent pain during the procedure
- The number of injections will depend on the number of areas that are being treated but typically takes 5 syringes, which can take 30 minutes to an hour to administer
- PERMANENCY: The effects depend on the dermal filler used, but most will enjoy the result for more than six months
- No scarring
- Immediately after the injections, patients may experience mild bruising, swelling, redness, or itching around the injection sites, but these side effects typically fade over the course of a few days
"What can I expect from the consultation?"
Dr. Chopra gives you the “Power to Re-Imagine Yourself” with the ENVISION Consultation. During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Chopra will discuss long term goals, an artistic treatment strategy alongside risks, benefits, and costs.
"How do I prepare for this procedure?"
- Avoid certain medications including over the counter painkillers and other drugs that are known blood thinners. Blood thinners can lead to severe complications during surgery and recovery and are advised against during all surgeries
- Patients who smoke should plan to quit for several months before and after. Smoke inhibits the bloods oxygen supply, which can also cause severe problems during surgery and cause the recovery period to be prolonged.