Dark circles, hollowness and sagging under the eyes can be the result of genetics or aging. The darkness and sunken appearance can make you look tired and worn down and can cause some to be self conscious. To fill and lift the skin and decrease crevices, dermal fillers can be used, creating a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
- Improve tired, sunken under eye skin to a rejuvenated, youthful appearance
"Am I the right candidate?"
- Unhappy with dark circles, hollowness or sagging under eyes
- COSTS: The cost of this procedure may vary from patient to patient depending on various factors such as type of correction, surgical fees, and anesthesia fees. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
- Icing or anesthesia is used to prevent pain during the procedure
- Depending on patient needs, the area will be iced or anesthetized
- Several injections will be made in the area
- PERMANENCY: Depending on the filler used, results will last for up to 2 years
- No scarring
- Little to no downtime
- Some patients experience bruising that can last a few days
- Results can be reversed with hyaluronidase
"What can I expect from the consultation?"
Dr. Chopra gives you the “Power to Re-Imagine Yourself” with the ENVISION Consultation. During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Chopra will discuss long term goals, an artistic treatment strategy alongside risks, benefits, and costs.
"How do I prepare for this procedure?"
- Avoid certain medications including over the counter painkillers and other drugs that are known blood thinners. Blood thinners can lead to severe complications during surgery and recovery and are advised against during all surgeries
- Patients who smoke should plan to quit for several months before and after. Smoke inhibits the bloods oxygen supply, which can also cause severe problems during surgery and cause the recovery period to be prolonged.