The apex of the social media nation is fueling a deep desire for facial definition. The jawline is of specific interest, energizing patients to request a more chiseled-looking face and improved profile in the hopes of boosting confidence. To create the elusive, photogenic mandible, facial fillers or fat grafting can be used to sculpt angles, creating facial harmony and balance.
- Chiseled looking face
- Improved profile
"Am I the right candidate?"
- Strengthen or decrease profile
- Improve weak chin and a less-defined jawline
- Reduce jowls and loose skin under the chin and on the neck
- COSTS: The cost of this procedure may vary from patient to patient depending on various factors such as type of correction, surgical fees, and anesthesia fees. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
- Patient is awake during in-office procedure. Local anesthetic like novocaine is used or patients
- Advanced Botox and filler techniques are used used in the midface or outer edges of the face then around the jawline itself
- The are is low risk of minimal bruising or mild swelling
- PERMANENCY: Depending on the injectable used, outcome can last between one and two years. The hyaluronic acid fillers like Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® range lasts 12-24 months, or up to 24 months with RADIESSE®, which is used for chin and jawline restoration.
- Visit Dr. Chopra every six months to assess how your fillers are performing, so that he can advise on if or when they may need to be repeated to maintain optimal results
- No scarring
- Bruising and swelling are common (and normal) side effects, especially in the lips and eyes, but should dissipate within a few days or up to two weeks
- Patients will see results immediately that improve over a few weeks. After four weeks, the filler should have fully integrated into the patient's tissue
"What can I expect from the consultation?"
Dr. Chopra gives you the “Power to Re-Imagine Yourself” with the ENVISION Consultation. During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Chopra will discuss long term goals, an artistic treatment strategy alongside risks, benefits, and costs.
"How do I prepare for this procedure?"
- Avoid certain medications including over the counter painkillers and other drugs that are known blood thinners. Blood thinners can lead to severe complications during surgery and recovery and are advised against during all surgeries
- Patients who smoke should plan to quit for several months before and after. Smoke inhibits the bloods oxygen supply, which can also cause severe problems during surgery and cause the recovery period to be prolonged.