Drainless Tummy Tuck
The Drainless Tummy Tuck is an innovative technique that produces impressive results with minimal scarring and faster healing. During the surgery, the most important aspect of this procedure is to place dissolvable sutures throughout the abdominal wall eliminating the need for drainage tubes. We see a noticeable difference in client comfort during postoperative healing with taut, sculpted results.
No drains needed for tummy tuck
Taut, sculpted tummy area
"Am I the right candidate?"
- Popular procedure among young mothers who are finished having children
- Men and women who have excess skin and fat as a result of extreme weight loss
- COSTS: The cost of this procedure may vary from patient to patient depending on various factors such as type of correction, surgical fees, and anesthesia fees. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
- Anesthesia is used to prevent pain during the procedure. Discomfort after the surgery can be controlled with medication prescribed by your surgeon.
- The Drainless Tummy Tuck technique places dissolvable sutures strategically within the abdomen, removing pockets of empty space that can cause fluid build-up
- Extra skin and fat is removed, muscle slack is lifted, and liposuction is used to micro-sculpt the abdomen, recreating the natural shape of the muscle and placement of the belly button
- Fluid accumulation beneath the skin.
- Changes in skin sensation can occur as the repositioning of abdominal tissues can affect the nerves in the area as well as the upper thighs. This usually subsides in months after the procedure.
- PERMANENCY: Long-lasting
- Minimal scarring
- The recovery of a Drainless Tummy Tuck is quicker than that of the standard tummy tuck
- Immediately after the surgery, patients wear a compression garment for the next 7-10 days to support the binding of the abdominal muscles and prevent swelling
- Patients experience peak swelling at day three; resume daily life with light walking and lifting of up to 10 pounds. More strenuous exercise may be resumed in moderation four to six weeks post-surgery
- Most patients return to work within two weeks post-surgery; and heal fully within 2-3 weeks
- The look of a youthful sculpted abdomen becomes visible within a few short months post-op
Dr. Chopra gives you the “Power to Re-Imagine Yourself” with the ENVISION Consultation. During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Chopra will discuss long term goals, an artistic treatment strategy alongside risks, benefits, and costs.
- Avoid certain medications including over the counter painkillers and other drugs that are known blood thinners. Blood thinners can lead to severe complications during surgery and recovery and are advised against during all surgeries
- Patients who smoke should plan to quit for several months before and after. Smoke inhibits the bloods oxygen supply, which can also cause severe problems during surgery and cause the recovery period to be prolonged.