Dr. Chopra understands his patients experience both psychological and physical distress from various breast related conditions. Breast lift surgery empowers his patients to begin emotional healing and reclaim their bodies. Dr. Chopra is a leading reconstructive breast surgeon, who is committed to evolving breast surgery techniques in an effort to expand patient options and outcomes. As an expert, his work has been featured and published in countless peer-reviewed medical journals and communicated in lectures given across the country.
Restores breast shape and size due to ...
- Loss of volume due to pregnancy,major weight-loss, or natural aging process
- Correct nipple positioning or areola size
- Correct asymmetry due to congenital conditions
"Am I the right candidate?"The ideal Breast Lift candidates struggle with the following:
- Sagging breasts
- Elongated breasts that appear tubular
- Drooping nipples that point downward
- Enlarged areolas
- Asymmetrical volume or shape
- Loss breast volume, flat shape
A Breast Lift is a restorative procedure, ideal for women who have experienced major changes in their body due to pregnancy, weight-loss, or aging. These experiences can cause the breast tissue to lose volume creating excess sagging skin, and change the position of the areola and shape of the breast. A Breast Lift is a corrective procedure that helps to restore a youthful look and feel, and empowers patients to reclaim their self-confidence. In some cases, where patients have sagging breasts and want to increase the size of their breasts will benefit from combining breast augmentation with a complementary breast lift surgery. Combining procedures prevents the need to undergo two separate surgeries, and benefit from the need to recover only once.
- COSTS: The cost of this procedure may vary from patient to patient depending on various factors such as type of correction, surgical fees, and anesthesia fees. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
- Dr. Chopra will create an artistic treatment plan during a consultation to determine the best-fit procedure to achieve the patient's desired aesthetic outcome.
- During surgery, Dr. Chopra will remove excess breast skin and tissue, making minimal incisions that effectively enables the removal of excess breast skin. The remaining tissue is sculpted and lifted into a higher position.
- The nipples and areolas are carefully positioned into a natural height, while an enlarged areola perimeter is reduced. All remaining skin is tightened for a firm finish, and the incisions are closed for a seamless-scar finish.
- PERMANENCY: Breast Augmentation results are long-lasting, however patients may need a replacement or maintenance surgery in 5-10 years.
- Minimal scarring, however the amount of scarring that develops is dependent on the techniques used as well as your body’s natural healing process. While Dr. Chopra is careful to utilize scarless or seamless-scar techniques, some patients are biologically more prone to visible scarring that will likely to fade over time.
- Patients will experience bruising and swelling following the surgical procedure. Dr. Chopra will recommend speciality compression garments, to be worn for at least two weeks post op to minimize swelling and promote healing. Most patients return to work during the second week of their recovery and resume their regular exercise routine during the fourth week. Most swelling should subside after six weeks.
"What can I expect from the consultation?"
Dr. Chopra gives you the “Power to Re-Imagine Yourself” with the ENVISION Consultation. During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Chopra will discuss long term goals, an artistic treatment strategy alongside risks, benefits, and costs.
"How do I prepare for this procedure?"
- Avoid certain medications including over the counter painkillers and other drugs that are known blood thinners. Blood thinners can lead to severe complications during surgery and recovery and are advised against during all surgeries
- Patients who smoke should plan to quit for several months before and after. Smoke inhibits the bloods oxygen supply, which can also cause severe problems during surgery and cause the recovery period to be prolonged.